You are a Board Certified Associate Behavior Analyst (BCaBA) OR have a Bachelor’s Degree, 12-semester units in Applied Behavior Analysis, and 1 year of therapist experience working with individuals with Autism. You have experience supervising and training therapists, providing parent training & directing therapy services under the guidance of a BCBA. You have experience managing a clinical caseload and creating and monitoring the outcomes of behavioral programs under the supervisor of a BCBA. Lastly, you are passionate about and dedicated to changing the lives of patients and families by helping them reach their full potential.
- A completely individualized training and onboarding plan that focuses on your unique strengths and areas for growth.
- Wellness support focused on nurturing your body, mind, and spirit.
- Continuing education tuition assistance
- Fieldwork experience supervision for those working toward their BCBA
- Frequent celebrations, team events and recognition
- Health Insurance